Make sure your lawn investments make it through Oklahoma’s changing climate. From brand new sprinkler systems to updating and maintaining older systems, our irrigation services include design, testing, maintenance, repair and winterizing. We can even show you how to operate the system from inside your home, making your watering schedule convenient and easy in between our visits.
Irrigate Your Lawn Today
Irrigate Your Lawn Today
A lawn without water is all washed up.
At YardVarks, we build “smart” irrigation systems that use the latest technology to reduce your water consumption, saving you money while conserving water. Designing and installing an irrigation system is one of the biggest upgrades you’ll make to your home, so make sure you choose the right company to do it!
From installing new “wi-fi enabled” systems to repairing existing ones, our Irrigation Technicians are trained to solve sprinkler issues ranging from standard residential to complex, expansive commercial systems. Whatever your system needs, we can restore the flow.
Platinum Package - $895
Gold Package - $450
- Includes all services included in Silver Package, PLUS!
- Includes purchase and installation of a Hunter Wireless Rain and Freeze Sensor* to prevent your system from watering when it has recently rained or when the temperatures are at or below freezing. This sensor will save water, money and frustration when your system turns your sidewalk/driveway into a sheet of ice!
*(requires Hunter controller with rain/freeze sensor compatibility)
Silver Package - $270
- Includes all services included in Bronze Package, PLUS!
- Installation of 6’ heating cable* on back flow preventer, which helps prevents backflow from freezing. *(must have power source located at site of back flow)
- Includes checking proper function of heating cable if already installed.
- Installation of backflow protection cover* for added protection from the cold Oklahoma Winter temperatures. *(quoted package rate includes 20” X 15” backflow cover, additional charges of +$32.50 apply for 34” X 19” or +$120.00 for 45” X 22” larger covers.)
- Includes checking condition of backflow cover if already installed.
Bronze Package - $75
- Includes full irrigation system test/operation of all zones and components to ensure proper coverage and function of system as well as spot checks for leaks and/or needed repairs.
- Controller will be adjusted for proper Fall/Winter system run times & frequency based on type of plant materials and turf on site.
- 1st hour of system test/check included in rate, parts needed for repairs are not included in the $75.00 winterization rate. Any additional time needed for repairs exceeding one hour will be invoiced at the rate of $65.00/hour and communicated to client prior to proceeding.
Irrigation startup– Includes starting the irrigation and checking backflow for winter damage. We then perform an audit of the irrigation system.
Irrigation winterization/shut-down-Includes ensuring the backflow does not receive any winter damage. Winterization leaves the backflow on for the winter to provide water to plants. We ensure the backflow is properly heated through the winter with a heat cable and proper insulation, as well as a rain/freeze sensor attached to the controller to prevent the system from water in below freezing temps. Shut-down includes shutting off the irrigation system and draining the backflow.
Irrigation Audit– Includes running through the system checking coverage issues and adding or removing heads that are not needed. Repairing any broken sprinkler heads and troubleshooting and repairing any valves that are stuck open/closed. As well as troubleshooting any controller malfunction.
System installation– Includes designing a proper fitting system to your specific residence/ business.
Controller upgrades– Installation of a controller that connects to your home WiFi and reads the weather while watering accordingly to the temperature of the day. Saving you money daily.